Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ABC's

A. Age: 30
B. Bed size: Queen size, and won't ever upgrade. B and I like to sleep close together.
C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning the bathroom, yucky
D. Dogs: I wish, but so far both of my kids are afraid of dogs
E. Essential start to your day: As soon as I wake up I drink a big glass of water, then I start making my coffee
F. Favorite color: Purple
G. Gold or silver: silver
H. Height: 5’6
I. Instruments you play(ed): Does Guitar Hero count? What about air guitar? I played the cornet (like a trumpet) for 2 1/2 years in junior high, and I can play chop sticks on the piano.
J. Job title: Teacher (I teach 11th grade U.S. History)
K. Kids: William Kenneth 3 1/2 years old; Ella Lee 2 years old
L. Live: Crosby, Texas
M. Mom’s name: Patricia Ann (Pat Ann, or Batman as Will calls her)
N. Nicknames: H.D.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Twice, after each of my kids were born.
P. Pet peeves: Laziness of teenagers, entitlement, adult idiots who think they are the smartest person in the room. Oh, and not properly putting kids in car seats
Q. Quote from a movie: "Would you like me to have the court reporter read it back to you?"
R. Righty or lefty: Lefty
S. Siblings: Matthew
T. Time you wake up: M-F 5:15am Saturday and Sunday whenever the kids decide to get up, or 5:30 am when it's summer time and I have to run before the heat gets unbearable.
U. Underwear: Um, Yes? I do wear underwear. weird
V. Vegetables you dont’ like: beets, and I can't think of anymore right now, I like most vegetables.
W. What makes you run late: My kids most of the time, but I'm just naturally not on time, most of the time I underestimate the amount of time I have to get ready
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, chest, ankle
Y. Yummy food you make: Green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole
Z. Zoo animal favorites: elephants and the fish

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were taller than me! ;) It's always fun learning something new about our friends.

    ReplyDelete