Tuesday, March 1, 2011

BBQ COOKOFF

Saturday, after the Rodeo run, B and I had a date at the BBQ cookoff. It's the World famous BBQ cookoff! :-) We had lots of fun and got to hang out with some of our favorite people, and listen to some good music. Funny enough though, I didn't eat any bbq. The night did end with me rolling down a hill, good times were had by all. :)

Because every fun day should start out with a self portrait head shot!

Sunny Sweeny -- super cute and sassy and a really good performer. She actually almost cried when the entire audience was singing "From a table away." She put on such a great show.





One of our all time/old time favorites Cory Morrow. We haven't seen him live in over 5 years so this was pretty cool. He put on such a great show and it was just like old times.


Maggie, Claire, me, and Nicole
love these girls!




Maggie convinced me that I really needed to be "that girl," super stalker fan right here!

love

Cause thats how he rolls

4 comments:

  1. Y'all are so dang cute! Glad you had a fun date night. We are gonna have to try and do that next year. Looked like tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE PHOTOS! i recognize a few peeps! and honestly i FINALLY recognize YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey i'm slow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I had the BEST time on Saturday hanging out with you and B!
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete