Friday, February 4, 2011

Crazy girl running

This blog in going to start as my online running journal. I've never been really good at keeping a journal. Trying to keep up with logging my miles on paper was getting kind of lame and often times I would forget. So we are going to try this instead. Cool? Plus, as the mom of 2 small kids, I'll share lots of funny stories and pictures from my life in general.

I just started running a year ago and finished my first 1/2 marathon a week ago. I really enjoy doing races because even though I will never win a race I always get to compete with myself and my best times.

So lets see how this all works out, shall we?

P.S. and the name of the blog is 2 fold. :)
1. I'm a crazy girl that runs, shocking huh? I'm a full-time mom, full-time teacher, and I run as often as I can. Calling me crazy is an understatement!
2. My dad has a blog called Crazy guy on a bike

yes, crazy is genetic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment