Monday, February 14, 2011

Workouts for the week 2/14 - 2/20

Monday -- 4 mile run
edit 2/14 -- Happy Valentine's Day; 4.2 mile treadmill run. Hopin I undid the damage of all the Valentine's candy. Willpower is a muscle and I need to work on strengthening mine!
Tuesday -- new Bob Harper Cardio/Strength dvd
edit 2/15 -- ended up doing the Bob Harper Yoga for the Warrior dvd and found an intense love for yoga!! definitely going to incorporate this weekly
Wednesday -- 6 mile run
edit 2/16 -- 6.3 mile run; Grammie and Papa (my parents) watched my kids so that I could run outside. Legs felt like lead in the beginning but kept a good pace for the run. I enjoy running outside so much better than the treadmill.
Thursday -- dvd plus 3mile run
edit 2/17 -- took a rest day instead. Sometime rocking my baby girl for an hour at bedtime is so much better than running, and I'm not going to feel guilty about it.
Friday -- off
edit 2/18 -- it was gorgeous when I got home from work. Since B was already home and I took my rest day yesterday, I decided I could go for a quick run. 3.3 miles
Saturday -- 10 mile run
edit 2/19 -- 8 mile run; girly problems, nuff said
Sunday -- 4 mile run
edit 2/20 -- off

Total miles for the week: 21.8



Random thought: we need a holiday where we give each other vegetables! All of the Valentine's Day candy that my children have received is talking to me!

1 comment: