Saturday, February 19, 2011

March and April

When I turned 30 in July I challenged myself to run at least 1 race, any race, every month for 1 year. So far I have been successful in the challenge. My next race is next Saturday, the ConocoPhillips Houston Rodeo Run 10K.

Here is what I've got coming up in March and April:


MARCH

March 19th, I'm going to do 1/2 marathon (it'll be my 3rd 1/2 marathon in 2 months!). It's on trails which I've never really done before so I need to get some trail training in pretty quick like.


APRIL

April 30th

Hell Run in Austin. B is actually going to do this run with me and we haven't decided between the 3.45 mile obstacle course or the Super Hell Run which is a 6.85 mile obstacle course. We've looked into several of these type of runs (warrior dash, mud run, diva dash) but this one was one that we could both do and looked like the most fun to us. Can't wait.


3.45 mile course map



No comments:

Post a Comment