Friday, February 4, 2011

The pictures say it all

This is me throwing it all out there. There are very few pictures of me for the last several years, and if there are any it's probably just me holding one of my kids and that takes the focus off of me. I'm not insecure, I just didn't want documentation of how much weight I had gained and what I had done to myself. I never wanted to share these pictures but think it's important for myself to see where I was, and how far I've come. To truly show how much my hard work paid off. Trust me, if I can do it, anyone can do it....

My weight loss journey, in pictures....

April 2010 - I had actually already lost about 20 pounds by this point. B and I were about to start P90X (only lasted about a month or so) and wanted to take some before pictures. This shocked me a little and helped to make me more focused.


July 4, 2010 - 30th Birthday weekend. In 6 months I had lost about 30 pounds.


December 4, 2010 Brandon's Birthday. I think I had lost about 50 pounds total.


January 2011
60 POUNDS!!!




1 comment:

  1. You are my hero! Way to go, girl! Lovin' the shirt you're wearing in the last photo! :)

    ReplyDelete