Friday, February 11, 2011

My weakness...



I will always call these "Samoas"

The little girl across the street comes over and with her sweet puppy dog eyes asked me the loaded question:
"Would you like to buy some girls scout cookies?"
I pondered this for a second. She sensed my hesitation. She was good, a professional.
Before I could say "No thank you" or "How about I just make a donation?" the sneaky little devil child in the cute uniform turns to the 3 year old next to me and says "Wouldn't you like your mommy to buy you some cookies?"
SAY WHAT?!?!
Oh no you didn't!
So what do you think I did?
I wrote the check as fast as I could to get the 3 year old, now joined by his 2 year old sister, to stop jumping up and down screaming "COOKIES COOKIES PAHLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!!! COOKIES COOKIES PLEASE!!!!"
Oh yes I did.
Definitely not my finest moment.....

1 comment:

  1. :) Glad to see you have joined the blog world! Looking forward to reading more! You did an amazing job this morning at the Jail Break 1/2! So proud!!

    ReplyDelete